Building from Source
From CasparCG Wiki
- Get the source code from the Git.
- Unpack the boost libaries (32-bit for CasparCG Server 2.0) or dependencies64\dependencies64.exe (64-bit for CasparCG Server 2.1 or later.)
We strongly encourage you start from the CasparCG Server 2.1 source, as it is refactored and 64-bit (only) which will make sure that any changes you make will be easier to upgrade and maintain in the future.
Please note that you don't have to compile anything unless you want to modify the source code; the latest builds are always available at http://builds.casparcg.com/
Building using Visual Studio C++ 2010 Express
- You will need to get the ATL from the Windows Driver Development Kit (WinDDK 7.x).
- The dependencies are available on SourceForge out of the SVN repository.
- You will need to change the include "afxres.h" to include "windows.h" in shell/shell.rc.